Wire-Lists #48 – 19 Easy Steps to Replacing Your SR Keypad
- Category: The Wire-Lists
- Hits: 3767
While most repairs should be done by us at the factory, there are some that you can do yourself. If the buttons on your SR receiver seem “soft” (they no longer “click” when pressed) or are slow to respond, or the keypad looks the worse for wear, you can easily replace it.
Before you begin, assemble the following tools:
- SR Keypad. For SR, SRa and SRb, the Lectrosonics Part Number is 48093. For the SRc, it is 48626.
- Static grounding strap*
- Small flathead and Phillips head screwdrivers
- Small needle nose pliers or electronics tweezers
- GooGone or similar adhesive remover
- Lint-free wipe or paper towel
- Soldering iron and solder wick
- (Optional) Black Sharpie