WD Firmware Update v23May2023
M2T v2.2.17 (SUPER)/v2.02 (FPGA, H/W v0 & v1)/v4.00 (FPGA, H/W v2 & v3)
- Add support for future model M2T/E01-B1C1. Use with Wireless Designer for Windows v2.0.51 (or higher) or Wireless Designer for macOS v2.0.49 (or higher).
WD Firmware Update v20May2022
M2T v2.2.06 (SUPER)/v2.02 (FPGA, H/W v0 & v1)/v4.00 (FPGA, H/W v2)
- Allow network initialization to run indefinitely instead of giving up after four seconds and never trying again. Permits device to be booted before network is available rather than requiring power sequencing.
- Add new command "freqconfwarn" which can be used to enable or disable the frequency conflict warning popup on the front panel display when the separation of the two carriers is less than 400 kHz. Set to "0" to disable the warning and "1" to enable it.
WD Firmware Update v09Mar2022
M2T v2.2.05 (SUPER)/v2.02 (FPGA, H/W v0 & v1)/v4.00 (FPGA, H/W v2)
- Improve signal suppression when RF is disabled to prevent unsquelching of receiver in very close proximity to antenna.
- Eliminate headphone audio "fluttering" effect (small random level variations) when the headphone volume control is at the low end of its range.
WD Firmware Update v08Jun2021
M2T v2.2.04 (SUPER)/v2.02 (FPGA)
- Fix bug causing headphone audio output level to be 6 dB too high.
WD Firmware Update v19May2020
M2T v2.2.01 (SUPER)/v2.00 (FPGA)
- If both carriers are enabled and tuned to frequencies less than 400kHz apart, a warning message appears in the main display page prompting the user to correct the condition.
- Add support for the M2T/E02 model for export to Japan. The tuning range for this model is 470.050 to 614.375 Mhz.
- Fix typo in M2T/E06 list of power options, 10mW should be 20mW EIRP.
WD Firmware Update v05Nov2019
M2T v2.1.00 (SUPER)/v2.00 (FPGA)
- Add support for the M2T/E06 model for export to Australia. The tuning range for this model is 520.000 to 614.375 Mhz.
- Correct model number displayed in default HTTP page.
WD Firmware Update v08Nov2018
M2T v2.0.01 (SUPER)/v2.00 (FPGA)
- Switched to new high-resolution audio format which delivers superior performance. This new format is NOT compatible with the original Duet format. If this version is used, all components of the Duet system, M2T and M2R, must be upgraded for interoperability. Alternatively, newer components may be downgraded to v1.x firmware for use with older components if desired.
- Create button-combination shortcut on main page for RF carrier enable/disable. See the manual for details.
WD Firmware Update v23Aug2018
M2T v1.0.04 (SUPER)/v1.01 (FPGA)
- Improved SINAD of headphone monitor output at lower output levels.
WD Firmware Update v25Jan2018
M2T v1.0.03 (SUPER)/v1.01 (FPGA)
- Revise "SYNC FLEXLIST" feature. The user is now prompted to choose 1 of 3 options:
- "Stereo Mix". When chosen, the current receiver settings are sent "as is", except that the mix mode is forced to Stereo.
- "Mono Ch. 1 Only". When chosen, the current receiver settings are sent "as is", except that the mix mode is forced to Mono Ch. 1.
- "Mono Ch. 2 Only". When chosen, the current receiver settings are sent as is, except that the mix mode is forced to Mono Ch. 2.
- Add a "Quick Sync" function to the main page. This allows the user to sync an M2R rapidly by means of a long (1 sec) press of one of the channel select buttons (A1, A2, A3, A4) on the front panel. Two sync modes are available: "SYNC ALL" and "SPLIT MONO". The mode is selected from the "FRONT PANEL SETUP" menu, which is expanded to include a new item name "QUICK SYNC MODE". This item offers a pair of radio buttons to choose the mode.
- In SYNC ALL mode, a long press of either the A1 or A2 buttons sends all RX1 settings. A long press of either the B1 or B2 buttons sends all RX2 settings.
- In SPLIT MONO mode, a long press of the A1 button sends all RX1 settings with the mix mode forced to Mono Ch. 1. A long press of the A2 buttons sends all RX1 settings with the mix mode forced to Mono Ch. 2. A long press of the B1 button sends all RX2 settings with the mix mode forced to Mono Ch. 1, and a long press of the B2 button sends all RX2 settings with the mix mode forced to Mono Ch. 2.
WD Firmware Update v13Dec2017
M2T v1.0.02 (SUPER)/v1.01 (FPGA)
- Corrected reversed Dante input channel assigments.
WD Firmware Update v20Oct2017
M2T v1.0.02 (SUPER)/v1.00 (FPGA)
- Change "factory default" frequencies of operation to 512.000 MHz and 590.000 MHz.
WD Firmware Update v12Oct2017
M2T v1.0.01 (SUPER)/v1.00 (FPGA)
- Fixed bug that resulted in invalid network settings when a 'default' serial command was received.
- Improved operation of headphone monitor volume control to eliminate "zipper" noise when turned.