This model is not capable of firmware updates in the field so no files are available for download. Contact Lectrosonics if you need a firmware update.
LMB/X Firmware Update v2.16 - 11 November 2022
- When an IR sync fails, device will now restore operating parameters to the state they were in before the sync was initiated.
- Fixed a bug where sweeping though frequencies by pressing and holding an arrow button caused RF transmission on an undefined channel until the arrow button was released.
- Improved accuracy of mode 3 emulation.
LMB/X Firmware Update v2.13 - 11 March 2016
- Prevents erroneous "Switch Disabled" message from appearing at startup if the programmable switch is set to "none" and is in the "on" position at powerup.
LMB/X Firmware Update v2.11 - 03 June 2015
- LED Off feature: Changed labels associated with the feature, for clarity. Also dissociated this feature from the LED backlight, which is no longer affected, and made this feature inaccessible when the settings are "locked".
- Changed splash screen to say "Band" instead of "Block".
- It is no longer possible to power the transmitter off from the menu if the top panel switch is configured as a power switch. The prevents loop conditions and other errant behavior resulting from two "off" switches.
- The transmitter may now be powered on with "mute" or "talkback" already engaged via the top panel switch, and the Right Thing will happen. In the case of "talkback", this means a dummy signal must be sent in "non-talkback" mode for a short time to engage the receiver.
- Fixed a user interface bug wherein changing compatibility modes with talkback active could cause anomalous behavior.
- Reduced latency in limiter sidechain for improved limiter responsiveness.
LMB/X Firmware Update v2.10 - 05 February 2015
- Initial public release.