Spectrum Auction Update
The final Channel Reassignment Public Notice was posted by the FCC in April, 2018. Nearly all TV stations have now either gone off the air or move to their new assigned channels, completed in October 2020. Now that the new wireless data services are in operation in most cities on their assigned channels, wireless operation in those channels must cease. Which channels the data services are on varies by city - check the links below for more detailed information about your city.
We will continue to update this page as news from the FCC is published.
- Click here for information on registering for a Part 74 license
- Click here for current Block Change Pricing
- Click here for Legacy Product Re-block Deadline Info
- Click here for TV Channel spectrum spreadsheet for major cities in US (Excel Spreadsheet - See tabs for different cities)
- Click here for Post Auction Current and Future US DTV Channel Assignments
- Click here for T-Mobile Deployment Information for 600MHz Band
- Click here for T-Mobile FIPS notification by county
Lectrosonics is very concerned about these issues, and we hope to do everything possible to make you aware of what is happening and help you with the transition. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
The following statement is applicable to wireless transmitters that operate on Bands B1, C1 and Blocks 23 and up.
This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee’s wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).