Shift: 2nd Shift Sun-Thurs 3pm-11:30pm
Location: Rio Rancho, NM 87124
581 Laser Road
Job Type: Full Time
Education: High School
Lectrosonics, Inc. is seeking a Test Operator in our production test department. This position is for a test operator to perform routine tasks involving production testing of electronic sub-assemblies. This is performed using a computer that is interfaced to automated and manual test equipment. Making alignments as needed using small hand tools.
The Lectrosonics, Inc. work environment is both challenging and exciting. Team members are expected to have a significant amount of personal initiative, be self-motivated and detail oriented, and willing to learn.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Under general supervision, performs routine testing of electronic sub-assemblies
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Follow company documentation standards and procedures
- Complete other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor requiring similar skills when automated testing has slowed or is done for the day
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Basic familiarity with a computer
- Reasonable manual dexterity
- Preferred experience with various hand and power tools, voltmeters, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, power supply, signal generator, frequency counter, modulation meter, audio analyzer and related equipment
- Good communication skills written and spoken
- Handling multiple tasks at the same time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High school graduate or equivalent required. Basic familiarity with computer. Reasonable manual dexterity. Mechanical printed circuit board assembly experience helpful.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT & TOOLS NORMALLY USED
Computers and computer controlled automatic test equipment, and a wide variety of simple hand tools. Approved safety, regular or prescription glasses required. Additional safety equipment may be required in accordance with the appropriate Material Safety data Sheet (MSDS).
Normal factory conditions. Tasks require sitting for lengthy periods, walking/standing, carrying and some lifting. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. Must perform stretching exercise as required by department.
- Health, dental, and life insurance is company paid for the employee
- Health and dental dependent coverage available
- Voluntary vision available for employees and their dependents
- LTD premiums are 50% contributory
- Voluntary Life insurance available at group rates
- 401(k) Plan is employer matched at $0.50 on the dollar up to 6% of contribution
- Accrued paid vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement for job related or non-job related subjects
- Free Gym Membership
Competitive Wage DOE