This model is not capable of firmware updates in the field so no files are available for download. Contact Lectrosonics if you need a firmware update.
SMB/E02 Firmware Update v1.6 - 06 July 2021
- When adjusting frequency, carrier no longer comes back on in the middle of a long scroll through the available frequency range.
- Plus 10 dB limit indicator is now more accurate across the mic input gain adjustment range.
- In Rf Off mode, arrow keys invoke "hold" reminder message, rather than LED Off function.
SMB/E02 Firmware Update v1.5 - 03 May 2016
- Version 1.4 inadvertently disabled frequencies in the range 608-614 (TV channel 37, not available in the US and Canada) by default. Version 1.5 always works on these frequencies.
SMB/E02 Firmware Update v1.4 - 29 January 2015
- Added new remote control signals ("dweedle tones") for tuning in 25 kHz steps.
- Corrected rounding errors in "mhz" serial command.
- Added "autoon" serial command to query and/or set the state of the "auto on" feature.
SMB/E02 Firmware Update v1.2 - 06 October 2014
Increased pilot tone level to match the HH/E02 and HM/E02 transmitters.
SMB/E02 Firmware Update v1.1 - 15 August 2014
Brought up to date with latest features from SMV.
SMB/E02 Firmware Update v1.0 - 24 February 2014
Initial public release.