Shift: Day Shift
Location: Rio Rancho, NM 87124
581 Laser Road
Job Type: Full Time
Education: 4 Year Degree
Successful candidates will have background in RF circuit design. Requires experience in digital or analog receiver and low powered transmitter design from 500 to 2500 Mhz. Broad knowledge of RF circuitry design and systems to the discrete component level, including use of simulation and analysis software, is essential. Experience with CAD layout of RF PCBs and audio circuitry required. DSP/FPGA/digital circuit experience a plus.
Candidate will design and develop circuits for one or more major components of wireless microphone systems. May design and develop firmware for embedded processors, FPGAs or DSPs if capable. Will develop test specifications and support release to manufacturing. Looking for results, not bureaucracy. Ability to work well with others particularly in sales, engineering and manufacturing.
BS degree from an accredited school or equivalent experience.
Friendly, small-company atmosphere where accomplishments are recognized and rewarded. Casual dress.
- Health, dental and life insurance is company paid for the employee.
- Health and dental dependent coverage available.
- LTD premiums are 50% contributory.
- Voluntary Life insurance available at group rates.
- 401(k) Plan is employer matched at $0.50 on the dollar up to 6% of contribution.
- Accrued paid vacation.
- Tuition Reimbursement for job related or non-job related subjects.
- Free Gym Membership.