ASPEN School is…
An intensive one day class on the ASPEN series of digital audio processors. Topics covered include:
- ASPEN System Design – Overview of various models and design considerations.
- System set-up using the ASPEN Control Panel software – Gain structure, EQ, mixing, AEC, etc. along with the preferred workflow for programming large projects.
- Dante Audio Networking – Linking two or more Dante enabled ASPEN systems together, along with other Dante enabled audio devices.
- Remote Control using rear panel logic
- Macro creation and programming – using variables, and conditional statements.
- Introduction to the ASPEN iPad/Droid developer’s kit – Creating custom control solutions using iPhone/iPad/Droid devices.
We also recommend attending a Syn Aud Con seminar. These are outstanding audio training courses covering a variety of information from audio and electrical grounding to gain staging to acoustic issues
Who Should Attend ASPEN School?
- System designers - to develop a more flexible design approach.
- System programmers – to minimize control system programming time.
- Installers/Service Techs - to reduce troubleshooting time by doing it right the first time.
What Are the Benefits?
Improved systems sales, design and installation with reduced call backs on-site mean better system reliability, higher margins and improved bottom line.
Enrollment is limited to 10 people per session.
How do you Attend or Request a School?
ASPEN Schools are arranged and held in various locations as needed. Contact your regional sales representative or the factory for information on an upcoming school in your area.